Do you have a warm heart for the Arrow Venloop and do you want to guarantee yourself a starting ticket for the Arrow Venloop 2024? Then become a Fan Runner!
All our Fan runners are guaranteed to participate in one of the races on Sunday, March 24 , 2024. Say “goodbye” to sweaty hands on August 1 and “hello” to your guaranteed starting ticket. As a Fan Runner, you will receive a personal registration code by e-mail with which you can register for your desired distance untilthe registration module closes.
In addition to a guaranteed starting ticket, as a Fanloper you will also receive the unique Venloop running shirt and a special golden Fanloper starting number.
To participate in the Arrow Venloop you also need a lot of energy and what do you draw more energy from than from a delicious pasta with fresh vegetables? That is why we offer our Fan runners an entrance ticket to the Venloop Pasta Party on the Saturday evening before the Arrow Venloop. Apart from the fact that you get a lot of energy from food, it is of course also incredibly enjoyable to dine with other participants.
Because we are of course super proud of our fans, we will put an extra spotlight on our Fanlopers by featuring their names on our Wall-of-Fans (if requested).
The Venloop is something you experience together!
Fan runner package
The Fan runner package is packed with exclusive benefits that will ensure you have an unforgettable day!
Fanrunner Arrow Venloop: € 65,-
- Participation guarantee in one of the running races of the Arrow Venloop
- Registration code for the Arrow Venloop, which can always be redeemed, even if the desired distance is already sold out
- A special gold starting number
- The unique Venloop running shirt worth €20 (no shipping)
- An entrance ticket for the Venloop Pasta Party worth €15 (after registration)
- A voucher for a drink and snack in the Ewals Cargo Pavilion, valid on the Sunday of the Arrow Venloop
- Access to the exclusive changing area in the Ewals Cargo pavilion
- A limitid edition Venloop goodie
- Name entry on our Wall of Fans page (optional)